Violence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Violence

Violence, number 1 guild on Wowscape

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Potions to Potion Injectors

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shootkill

Potions to Potion Injectors Empty
PostSubject: Potions to Potion Injectors   Potions to Potion Injectors Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 6:58 am

I have noticed that there are quite a few healing pots just stilling in the G bank. now as an engi, what I can do is turn healing pots into healing injectors. They are the same except that healing injectors stack in lots of 20 instead of 5.

Only problem for me is that it need knothide leather, and i dont have a skinner (yet)

so what I propose is that someone else in the guild supplies me with the knothide leather and I will turn healing pots into healing injectors for anyone in the guild.

Reply with your thoughts (But no your a noob please)

(BTW this is my 1st post, and hai all)
Back to top Go down
Faqnoob
Admin
Faqnoob

PostSubject: Re: Potions to Potion Injectors   Potions to Potion Injectors Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 10:42 am

lol! I can send u knothide... just tell me how much you need
Back to top Go down
http://fallen.wow-dynasty.net
shootkill

PostSubject: Re: Potions to Potion Injectors   Potions to Potion Injectors Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:55 pm

as much as i can get my hands on!!

nah, really about 20 or so should be good for 200 pots.
you need 2 per lot of 20 pots.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Potions to Potion Injectors   Potions to Potion Injectors Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Potions to Potion Injectors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Violence :: Sugestions and Coments-
Jump to: