Violence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Violence

Violence, number 1 guild on Wowscape

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About Playing on Wowscape

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Faqnoob
Admin
Faqnoob

About Playing on Wowscape Empty
PostSubject: About Playing on Wowscape   About Playing on Wowscape Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 8:25 pm

-> 1.) How/What do I need to start playing on these servers?
To play on these servers, you must have the official and latest World of Warcraft Blizzard patch. After that, you must navigate to your World of Warcraft directory, which is usually located at "C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft" (paths may vary). In there open up the file called "realmlist.wtf" with any text editor, and replace everything inside of there with the following code:

CODE
set realmlist logon.wowscape.net

Then save, and login by creating an account at our Servers Registration page. After you create your account, you must wait 10 minutes before your account is actually created on the server.

For a full detailed instruction guide on how to connect our server, please use the following guide:

[HOWTO] Connect to WoWscape's Servers

-> 2.) What patches do your servers support?
Our servers currently support the latest version of World of Warcraft. To be specific, our servers currently support the patches:

2.4.x

-> 3.) Why can't I login after updating to a newer patch?
The reason is that World of Warcraft automatically resets your "realmlist.wtf" file, therefore, you need to set the IPs of the servers you wish to connect to once more.

-> 4.) I keep getting the error "Authentication Failed"!
This error basically means that the server is offline, or in a loop.

-> 5.) What is Internet Relay Chat (IRC)?
Information over this topic can be found in the following post:

http://forums.wowscape.net/index.php?showtopic=33294

-> 6.) Where can I get World of Warcraft or The Burning Crusade?
Unfortunately, we do not sell World of Warcraft, nor do we give out "pirated" versions. Please purchase your own copy at local retail stores, directly from http://www.worldofwarcraft.com, or download the trial version of the game.

-> 7.) Where can I report bugs/glitches?
Please use our Bug Tracker that is an integrated part of our forums.

-> 8.) What rules should I follow to avoid banning/suspension?
Please carefully peruse our Rules / Regulations forum to avoid suspension/banning. Also famaliarize yourself with them as they are crucial to both ingame and out.

-> 9.) I cannot connect! What's wrong?
Double check to make sure you have the patches that our servers support, as well as following the connection guide properly. If that still does not help, wait 5 minutes as the server may be offline.

-> 10.) How many players play these servers?
Overall we have over 200,000 accounts, and therefore around 500 - 1,000 players are online each day on each of our servers.

-> 11.) Where and how do I donate to WoWscape?
Please check out this topic for more information on this problem.

[INFO]WoWscape Donation Guide

-> 12.) Are you guys accepting any new Game Masters?
We would announce when we will select new Game Masters. Please do not come to us and ask. That will just lower your chances on making the WoWscape Staff.

-> 13.) I receive the error "Unable to Connect"!
This could mean serveral things. The most common ones are that your World of Warcraft is not patched correctly, your "realmlist.wtf" has the incorrect IP, or the server is down.

-> 14.) Where can I check the status of the servers?
Please use our Servers page to check if they're online or offline.

-> 15.) How can I help WoWscape?
You can help WoWscape by voting for us every 12 hours each day. Luckily, a voting dialog should popup each 12 hours when it's the right time to vote. Moreover, there is voting links on the forums as well, please use the following link to vote for us:

http://www.xtremetop100.com/in.php?site=1132192645

You can also help by donating to WoWscape as there are server bills to be paid each month. It's not the servers that makes WoWscape, it's the community. smile.gif

-> 16.) What emulator are you using?
We're currently using the emulator called Ascent developed by Burlex and his development team.

-> 17.) Why can't I connect even though the server is showing online?
The reason you're unable to connect is that the server is either in a loop, or "antrix.exe" has crashed and it is showing the last available status from the database.

-> 18.) There is no realm when I connect, why?
That's because the logonserver has crashed.

-> 19.) Why can't I login immediately after I create my account?
You need to wait up to 10 minutes before your account is activated on the server.

-> 20.) Why is Management rude?
Because members piss them off. tongue.gif

-> 21.) Why can't I authenticate during the night, or it's very laggy?
The reason is that our servers backup so in any cases of a wipe, rollback, etc... we can use these backups to restore to the earliest possible time. This backup causes lag, authentication failure, and even a delay in the account getting activated on our server when you create it.

-> 22.) Why do I get the error "Unable to validate game version!"
Because your World of Warcraft does not support the patches that our servers support, please go back above and check out the "Patch Support", if you don't have a version that is supported, you cannot play!

-> 23.) Why should I clear my WDB/WTF cache?
After an update, a few things might be messed up for you. Clearing your World of Warcraft Cache will ensure you the ultimate experience necessary. We will announce when you have to clear your cache, you do not have to do it every time. smile.gif

If you have questions that are not listed here, please use the support forums for the respective server. This F.A.Q will be updated regularly. smile.gif

Sincerely,
PlzGoldguild Management

*Extracted from wowscape forums..
Back to top Go down
http://fallen.wow-dynasty.net

About Playing on Wowscape
Page 1 of 1