Violence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Violence

Violence, number 1 guild on Wowscape

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Valmooth - Well Done for accusing.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
shiozee
Admin
shiozee

Valmooth - Well Done for accusing. Empty
PostSubject: Valmooth - Well Done for accusing.   Valmooth - Well Done for accusing. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:27 am

Hey Val, thanks for the accuse.

1st,
i did not create a toon, Shioz and ask you for an inv to the guild and promotion to Officer Rank.
I now understand why r u screaming at me for taking all the Gems and /gquit.

2nd
whoever created the toon Shioz is not me, so stop accusing me of taking the gems and doing a guild quit. im not as dumb as someone that i will use my alt to do that. i will juz bloody take those gems openly and of cos not a quilf quit after. Well, i do not wish to explain myself further.

3rd
it seems like you dun trust me of being an officer here. well, i have been contributing so much to the guild and Vault of like 400k gold in 8 days. Making bloody mooncloth prior to you as i have been reserved for myself.

4th
It is obviously someone here trying to frame mi. Well, if i dun fit into this guild, u can always tells mi so.

I will be waiting for your reply here or in game.

sign off - shiozee -
Back to top Go down
Faqnoob
Admin
Faqnoob

PostSubject: Re: Valmooth - Well Done for accusing.   Valmooth - Well Done for accusing. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:24 am

ok, I've heard everything from Shio and waiting for val's story atm.... but val had no right to acuse him, and even if he did, he should've done it in /o instead of /g.
oh and did u ask for a proof if that was the real Shio val? Shio's alts end in zee!
Back to top Go down
http://fallen.wow-dynasty.net
Superedwin

PostSubject: Re: Valmooth - Well Done for accusing.   Valmooth - Well Done for accusing. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:44 pm

Guys guys.. .Dont u see whats happening here..

some dumbshit <Do Work> idiot (i can only assume because i saw Santazbabie in Zanga the otherday and /spit xD
is tryna split us and completely wreck Fallen altogether, i mean.. we got thru the hardest of times and we can do it again!

(Feel like such a hippie Smile lol!
Back to top Go down
Faqnoob
Admin
Faqnoob

PostSubject: Re: Valmooth - Well Done for accusing.   Valmooth - Well Done for accusing. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:35 pm

so Val CHILL! and apologize!
Back to top Go down
Geo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Valmooth - Well Done for accusing.   Valmooth - Well Done for accusing. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:56 pm

ok.....everyone hush.....

/end

do NOT reply further to this topic if you would like to discuss it message me in private

-Laughs
Back to top Go down
Geo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Valmooth - Well Done for accusing.   Valmooth - Well Done for accusing. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:32 am

lmao ok laughs needs to stop using my name its confusing the shit out of me im reading this stuff and i dont remember posting any of it but on this topic in my opinion i DONT belive shio would steal from the guild and if he would have he wouldve done it when he had my account info so Val just PM with these things next time man and dont start tossing acusations around in guild chat like that it makes ppl look bad when u are not 100% for sure its them u gotta be positive on proof when its a trusted member and a officer.........
Back to top Go down
Faqnoob
Admin
Faqnoob

PostSubject: Re: Valmooth - Well Done for accusing.   Valmooth - Well Done for accusing. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:41 pm

O.o Val is in trouble! I can't wait to see him apologize!
Back to top Go down
Geo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Valmooth - Well Done for accusing.   Valmooth - Well Done for accusing. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:34 pm

like i said.....end of discussion

-Laughs
Back to top Go down
Vual
Admin
Vual

PostSubject: Re: Valmooth - Well Done for accusing.   Valmooth - Well Done for accusing. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:30 am

lulz laugh's authority is getting pwned Razz
Back to top Go down
http://fallendynasty.tk
Faqnoob
Admin
Faqnoob

PostSubject: Re: Valmooth - Well Done for accusing.   Valmooth - Well Done for accusing. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:12 am

NEVER! I rule, and Val will apologize! I will make him muahahaha ( evil laugh )!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valmooth - Well Done for accusing.   Valmooth - Well Done for accusing. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valmooth - Well Done for accusing.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Violence :: Guild Announcments :: Important News-
Jump to: