Violence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Violence

Violence, number 1 guild on Wowscape

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Laughs just checkin in

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Geo
Admin

Laughs just checkin in Empty
PostSubject: Laughs just checkin in   Laughs just checkin in Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:39 am

Hey guys laughs here just checking in with everyone were here in missouri actually in the hospital and i cant sleep so i thought i would go ahead and fill everyone in.....my son was born at 12:09am this morning Hadyn Charles 7lbs 1.4oz pics soon to come for anyone interested

Were planning on leaving here around the 1st of september and going to MD and VA then heading home so well be back in florida around the 8th of september...alls peachy around here and if anyone wants to say hey you can get ahold of me on my phone (pm me and if i like you well get you a contact #) or by a messenger

aim- saxybeast2002
yahoo/msn- apoc_0003@yahoo.com

i guess this will sum it all up for now and i look forward to seeing you guys in game not too long from now

(btw...is sunwell dropping my damn tailoring patterns yet? muru/entropis/KJ up yet? and to Faq...hows my little laughs doing? you finish your other 2 primal bags?)

much love geo says hey

-Laughs
Back to top Go down
Faqnoob
Admin
Faqnoob

Laughs just checkin in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laughs just checkin in   Laughs just checkin in Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:10 pm

I asked about Charlie on Geo's post... well thx for telling me all that... Your laughs is healthy, got a weeding proposal actually... dun remember the guy, he had green hair or something...
I haven't made my mc, mostly cuz Val needs like 11 or so, so I've been using my and your cd for him... hope it's ok...

oh and isn't your msn fantasstic_one@hotmail.com or is that your e -mail alex told me something about it, but I didn't rly listen, then got confused...
Back to top Go down
http://fallen.wow-dynasty.net

Laughs just checkin in
Page 1 of 1