Violence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Violence

Violence, number 1 guild on Wowscape

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teatime Promotion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Teatime

Teatime Promotion Empty
PostSubject: Teatime Promotion   Teatime Promotion Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 6:33 am

Hey all, i wanted to do the whole promotion thing.
I Teatime have the rank of Veteran in the guild.
My name is Nikolas, spelt that way, and i am 15 years old, right now i have 2 proffs, which are Engineering and mining.

Alts:
My alts include a lvl 50 Night Elf Druid and a lvl 30 Blood Elf mage, but i only really use Teatime because he is a donor rogue, and not t3.

Impress Me:
I have owned a guild before so i can help out and i know when people go too far with things, you will find that i am a very helpfull person and i often give
money away to other guild members and donate to the guild bank, and i have no problem with giving money away because i dont need it and i have over 100k.
right now i have only deposited 20k into the guild bank but over time i will deposit much more.

I am also into raids very much and i will participate in the guild raids alot of the time, i am also strict on ninja-ing and i will report it to higher members in the guild so that they can deal with it.

Thank You for reading my promotion details and i hope you accept me, if you do not i will not be upset because i only want the best for the guild and i will still love it Very Happy

Last edited by Teatime on Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teatime

Teatime Promotion Empty
PostSubject: sorry   Teatime Promotion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:32 am

and i just wanted to say to shioz, that im sorry and that i was only asking if the officers or higher had checked and knew that the application was there and i did not seem to be on your back all the time Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Geo
Admin

Teatime Promotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teatime Promotion   Teatime Promotion Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:41 am

ok well while im here were gonna shoot this app down for the time being.....we will be redoing the officer/staff/vet entirely when we return and our current team has things pretty well covered as far as im concerned

/closed
/locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Teatime Promotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teatime Promotion   Teatime Promotion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teatime Promotion
Page 1 of 1