Violence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Violence

Violence, number 1 guild on Wowscape

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WTF where are you all?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayrwenn

WTF where are you all? Empty
PostSubject: WTF where are you all?   WTF where are you all? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:14 am

just askin because all of you are lot of offline (or i no longer see you online)
like Vual, Shio or Alex...

ur most active Davel Razz
Back to top Go down
Vual
Admin
Vual

PostSubject: Re: WTF where are you all?   WTF where are you all? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 4:33 pm

some went to retail others to other places but i dont know if you notice but the guild is dead >.>
Back to top Go down
http://fallendynasty.tk
nahilis

PostSubject: Re: WTF where are you all?   WTF where are you all? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 3:37 pm

yea its pretty sad, hope they will come back , i'll come back to scape when they update to WOLTK because i want new content!!
Back to top Go down
Ayrwenn

PostSubject: Re: WTF where are you all?   WTF where are you all? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 12:59 am

ima keep this good guild alive... trying find good ppl who stay here..... but better when i can be officer... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Galorfind/Damiazz

PostSubject: Re: WTF where are you all?   WTF where are you all? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 3:08 am

yea i took a huge break from wowscape now im back then i left violence because no one was ever online now im in a different guild that is very active and raided org today i left cause violence wasent the same as it was in the old days when there was santyclaws and people like that that liked attack horde everyday i might come back if all the other guys come back atleast you still got geo its sad that all my mates in violence left to go to other servers and ive had good times with this guild. goodbye Violence

btw this is galorfind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF where are you all?   WTF where are you all? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTF where are you all?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Violence :: General Chat-
Jump to: